Scan&Solve™Solve™ 2014 for Rhino Academic Single License
Academic Single User License
Note: This is not the SnS Pro version.
To order the academic version, a proof of status is required.
After purchasing a copy of Scan&Solve™ for Rhino at the academic price, please email the requested proof of status to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive your activation key and installation instructions by email upon receipt of proof of status.
The academic version of Scan&Solve™ 2014 for Rhino provides all the functionality of the commercial version, at an affordable price for students and educators. Refer to the documentation for more details. However screen images and reports will clearly indicate that the academic version is not suitable for commercial use. The usage terms are similar, but not identical, to the academic license usage for Rhino.
Secondary school, college, university and career state-accredited school students qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. (No, you cannot send us your child's elementary school ID to get an academic version of Scan&Solve™ for yourself. The license is non-transferable and must be used by the qualifying student.) Provide one of the following with your order:
- Dated student ID card, or
- Dated current class schedule
Primary school, secondary school, college, university and career faculty and staff members qualify to order a single-user educational license with acceptable form of academic ID. Provide one of the following with your order:
- Dated faculty ID card, or
- Recent faculty/staff pay stub (feel free to black out all confidential information)
Any state-accredited school can order single-user educational licenses or lab licenses on a school purchase order or procurement card.
A Scan&Solve™ academic license
- is a full-featured commercial license at a special price
- is for students, faculty (teachers, instructors, and professors), and schools only
- is upgradeable at educational prices if the owner still qualifies for educational prices
- is upgradeable at commercial prices if the owner no longer qualifies for educational prices
- cannot be used for commercial activities
- is not transferable (cannot be sold or transferred to another user)